Redesign the Learning Experience
Thank you to all the participants of my workshop Redesign the Learning Experience at the Learning2 conference hosted by Saigon South International School.
Here are the resources that I am happy to share with everyone:
Google Drive Folder with all Resources
Both Friday and Saturday sessions are there including the trombinoscopes!
I Feel Lucky card deck
Deck of cards including all the questions to the I Feel Lucky icebreaker game
Poster of the 4C's
These thinking routines are used for the reflective pieces for the team
- Concepts - What key concepts do you think are important?
- Connections - What connections can you draw with other learning
- Challenge - What ideas do you want to challenge?
- Changes - What changes in attitudes are suggested?
Poster of the ISTE Technology Standards (2016 revision)
The 2016 ISTE Standards are used as a first layer in the x+y combine to innovate process
- Empowered learner
- Digital citizen
- Knowledge constructor
- Innovative designer
- Computational thinker
- Creative communicator
- Global collaborator
Poster of the Visible Thinking Routines
These visible thinking routines are used as the second layer in the x+y combine to innovate process
- Reason with evidence
- Make connections
- Uncover complexity
- Capture the essence
- Build explanations
- Consider viewpoints
- Learning Log (record ideas and decisions) - Record sentences and words
- Mission Control (bring your team back to the task)
- Synergy Guru (make sure all participate)
- Free electron (bring new ideas and share with other teams) communicate on backchannel chat to connect all the groups Todaysmeet?
You can find out more information from the Learning 2.016 Asia website.